EPC Projects within Oil&Gas Industry located in the Middle East area. The Client is interested to enhance its Consulting Engineering Department with new Professionals
- Accountable to carry out all work safely in compliance with HS&E policies and procedures;
- Prepare offshore installation procedures for topsides, jackets, spar, pipelines etc . Includes methods, techniques and practices to be used to perform to work, the sequence to be followed, installation aids, temporary works and consumables required to perform the work;
- Recommend changes in the technical details, drawings, where these may result in safer and better installation procedures.
- Develop (or review those provided by others) load out and sea fastening plans for the transportation of materials / structures to the offshore site that facilitate safe and timely installation;
- Prepare material lists for construction materials and project consumables, and liaise with the Project Coordinator for procurement of requirements;
- Develop checklists for inspecting load outs / installation;
- Advise the Barge Superintendent and / or Barge staff including Subcontractors (such as Surveyor, ROV, NDT, Pile Monitoring personnel) regarding the planning and execution of the work and the contractual and technical aspects of the work. Issuing field sketches, data sheets and checklists in the field where required for information purposes for the Barge staff;
- Prepare Post-Job Reports. Prepare / collate as-built documentation and records.
- Minimum 10 year experience in installation of various offshore facilities like Jackets, Top sides, Spar, Pipe lines and other subsea structures;
- Degree in engineering or demonstrated equivalent level of engineering competency together with a track record of success in similar large scale offshore projects;
- Well conversant with International codes and standards, safety regulations;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in brown field projects.