Projects within Oil&Gas Industry located in the Middle East area. Permanent employment - long term career development option. The Client is interested to enhance its Consulting Engineering Department with new Professionals.
- Prepare detailed Scope of Work for fabrication and vendor’s scope
- Carry out Architectural detail design, Preparation of Architectural layouts and detail drawings, Schedule of quantities etc.
- Conduct Technical Evaluations for Architectural Bulk Materials, PFP etc.
- Involve in engineering studies (HSE-ergonomics, PDMS review - Involve in technical discussion with vendors for Tender Pre and Post-award stage
- Involve in tender preparation, progress measurement and reviews, coordination and technical meeting with other disciplines, project management team, subcontractors, consultants and clients on a regular basis.
- Assistance to Procurement group and other Engineering team for selection of vendors and products.
- Trouble-shooting & clarifying any technical issue i.e. interfaces, changes, modifications & monitoring punch lists.
- Man-hours assessment and CTRs preparation.
1. Bachelor degree in Architecture
2. 15 years of relevant architecture experience specializing in Offshore Living Quarters & Offshore Building Modules, Control & Utility Rooms - from conceptual (green field) to modification works (brown field)
3. Knowledge of design codes such as IMO-SOLAS / MODU; Fire Codes (BS476, NFPA etc.); ABS / Lloyds / DNV; Shell DEP / SES / Total / DEP/ API / NF EN / BS; CAP437 / API (Offshore Helideck)
4. Fluency in English (both speaking and writing)