Assist the ./HSEQS to implement company’s annual quality program, quality management strategy and plans, including recommendations for resource, systems, timescales and financials required for successful implementation
1. Assist to implement established Annual Company-wide Safety Goals & Targets
2. Assist to ensure compliance with safety and health regulations and policies including but not limited to: Hazard Communication, Hot Work, Asbestos Management, Hearing Conservation, Respiratory Protection, Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space Entry, Mobile Equipment, Cranes, Electrical Safety, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Emergency Actions Plans, Heat Stress, etc.
3. Assist in and interface with the community team and attend to government issues
4. Carries out assigned tasks in interface with DPR in all HSE regulatory issues/Bodies.
5. Assist to implement formulated HSE policies, plans, procedures.
6. Assist to ensure that set compliance objectives are achieved.
7. Assist to provide expertise and training in the application of such tools as EHS Training and Communications, Job Safety Analysis, Behavioral Safety, Machine Safeguarding, Auditing, Process Improvement, Exposure Assessment, Environmental Sampling, Management of Change, Injury and Environmental Incident Investigation, Etc.
8. Ensures adherance to safety standards and rules.
9. Office & Worksite Hazard Identification, Analysis, Elimination & Control. Involving plant/machineries; workspace environment, hazardous substances, as well as field/construction sites
10.Assist HSEQS to act as primary liaison between company and relevant quality management and standards bodies.
11. Cost effectiveness in overall formulation, implementation/execution of HSE/QA activities including the budget.
12. Assist to ensure that HSE/QA performance comfortably matches against industry/international benchmarks.
13. Perform any other task as indicated by the Business Manager.