The On Call Driver will provide transport support services to all technical program areas when needed and would be paid Naira 5,000 per day.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Purchase fuel from commercial gas stations, reviews and verifies the accuracy of cash memos and submits them to the Finance for payment.
- Submit time and attendance of transportation staff to HR and recommend disciplinary or other actions being taken against drivers.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced.
- High School/ University degree preferred.
- Long professional work experiences with International organizations in Nigeria.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to travel, if required.