In this role you will work to improve product awareness, contributing to the creation of the earth's greatest Prestige Beauty shopping experience – a store featuring more products, brands, & more compelling content than any store, online or off!
· Optimize the on-site customer experience in the Prestige Beauty category, highlighting Amazon’s selection, value, and convenience to appeal to local customers.
· Define local customer market segments and needs in order to establish marketing messages and channels to reach those customers effectively.
· Plan, coordinate and execute email campaigns and merchandising initiatives testing and measuring different approaches to messaging, presentation, and targeting those which drive the best results and response.
· Review and update category site content that may be part of the gateway page, the store homepage, various category pages, brand stores and boutiques.
· Using multiple content management systems, and working with browse teams, set up new products and browse nodes which ensure accurate, up-to-date and high-quality product detail across the category.
· Influence user interface design and ensure standard practices and processes regarding the editorial style of the category are followed.
· Manage freelance content providers and coordinate content from internal and external sources through an overall promotional calendar.
· Drive site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, vendor managers, designers, and other merchandisers.
· Use varied methods such as audio, video, forums, blogs to extend awareness of the Prestige Beauty category on Amazon.
· Professional experience building content online
· Solid understanding of both bricks-and-mortar and online retailing
· Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion
· Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and delivery of results
· Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines
· Ability to learn and follow the basics of Amazon’s editing style, in order to write headlines and other text that conform to site style
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
· An understanding of, and passion for, the Prestige Beauty market segment is highly desired