- Opening and managing new shops
- Managing of old shops
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Advocate best practices and research new industry trends/opportunities for increased web sales
- Respond to all online customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Administer all online orders, including picking, packing and dispatching of stock and processing returns and refunds.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Proven successful experience in online store management
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- People and customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of OND in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or any related discipline.
- 1-3 years' experience with good customer service
- Experienced Online shop management in a Courier Company will be an added advantage.