- Involved in offshore/onshore well completion planning.
- Provide supervision of plan on the rig as directed.
- Collate offset drilling and completion data for use in planning.
- Write completion programs for all well types
- Organize planning meetings, CWOP’s as directed and capture all risks in the program.
- Ensure Company database is properly updated and useful for obtaining completion planning information.
- Monitor completion performance and provide benchmark statistics to ensure completions are time and cost effective.
- Provide charts of well completion performance for daily review, and engineering reports for the company as well as reports for NAPIMS and DPR.
- Availability of detailed offset well information for planning.
- Continuous monitor of well plans by means of performance sheets and KPI’s to ensure plans are achieved.
- Proper update and maintenance of well completion database.
- Ensure proper and detailed research of offset data for completion of wells.
- Ensure well completion plans are feasible and meet HSE and technical standards.
- Ensure timely provision of completion programs.
- Ensure proper QA/QC is carried out on all completion equipment.
- Improvement of completion practices
- Ensure all completion info is tracked and database properly updated.
- Ensure accurate completion performance data is provided for records.
- Ensure completion performance data are updated regularly as required.
- Ensure all required reports on well completion implementation are distributed to relevant persons daily.
- Ensure completion component of “End of Well” reports are written, detailed and accurate.
- Ensure NPT performance targets are met in well programs.
- Bsc Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Member Society of Petroleum Engineers.
- Must have attended industry courses in various aspects of well engineering.
- Good interpersonal skills, communications and organizational skills are advantageous.