Reference Code: OCM
- Ensure the direction of Plant project construction activities, both performed by subcontractors or in Direct Hiring, supervising multidisciplinary construction works according to contract requirements and project objectives
- Ensure the implementation of HSE procedures for construction and pre-commissioning of plants
- Give guidelines for the definition of construction strategies, such as subcontracting plans, logistic and constructability studies, during the various stages of the project
- Review of contractual documents construction related and interfacing with other project functions.
- Participate in defining the overall project planning and scheduling for construction activities, with the support of the expertise of construction organization key positions
- ensure that activities are carried out within the planned time and costs, coordinating and instructing construction team accordingly and intervening with corrective actions in case of deviations or difficulties
- Analyze all information regarding the progress of works, indicating the causes of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose solutions and/or request instructions to overcome these problems
- Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination verifying adequacy and consistency of construction strategies.
- Coordinate the execution of multidisciplinary construction activities and manage activities assigned to subcontractors, providing the guidelines for execution of the works and monitoring adequacy of manpower and equipment to manage construction activities
- Manage interface with Clients for all matters relevant to construction activities
- Manage interface with engineering departments for drawings and materials availability
- Ensure/manage the Mechanical Completion activity by System & Sub-System as clearly identified by Commissioning Manager, monitoring the schedule, Quality certification, punch list, up to final handover to Commissioning /Client.