- Direct Report: To Sales System & Training Manager
- Supervises overall operations for new Stores Development.
- Manages and reviews legal and contractual procedure and compliance relative to new store development
- Manage and coordinate the development of new Radio shack stores nationwide, including exploration of new concepts and multi-scope opportunities
- Coordinate with business planners in both radio shack and elsewhere for the purpose of consistent message and coordinated planning
- Oversees timely and accurate location approval requests and processes for both new and transfer stores, as well as oversight of fixtures and other grand opening processes
- Manages and reviews sub- dealer websites and new store development websites contents and archives to ensure current and accurate promotional, operational and new store prospecting information
- Review, delegate and instruct Admin on qualifications and proper documentation for letters/supplemental agreement forms
- Must be able to motivate employees to produce anticipated results in a time sensitive environment
- Must be skilled in Excel and Word with working
- knowledge of Access and Dreamweaver.
- Needs a working knowledge of internet and web-based applications
- Must be able to effectively communicate through presentation as well as by correspondence, email and phone
- Ideal candidate must be able to work with a variety of people
- Ideal candidate should currently be working or possess experience from similar or related field
We provide a competitive compensation package and training