Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for Operations Manager who can improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must have a minimum of HND in Project Management, Industrial Operations or Business Management or any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #420,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and only qualified shortlisted applicants will be invited.