Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Operation Manager drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence. Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must have a minimum of HND in any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #280,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact 08026754865 and only qualified shortlisted applicants will be invited.