Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
2) Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
3) Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
4) Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
5) Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
6) Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
1) Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
2) Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations.
3) Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves, and taking inventory.
4) Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
5) Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
6) Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising and purchasing.
7) Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling of current facilities.
8) Plan store layouts, and design displays.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their CV to the HR of frontviewintegrated@gmail .com OR send it via text to the contact 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Interested applicant must have a minimum of OND ,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages. LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY.