• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Possess at least 3 years’ experience in the FMCG sector
• Understand the FMCG industry to reasonable extent
• Persuade clients with details and facts
• Manage market coverage within his/her assigned jurisdiction
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Development of individual program budgets
• Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
• Organization of fiscal documents.
• Regular meetings with Managing Director around fiscal planning.
• Supervise and coach field marketers
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
• Candidates are expected to have at least a degree in business management or any equivalent discipline
• Residents on the Island part of Lagos has an added advantage because of proximity
• He/ She is expected to possess good communication skill both in speaking and writing.
• Must be able to use the basic Microsoft applications like word, excel and power point.