operations managers are responsible for all aspects of engineering maintenance in a pharmaceutical production plant. Their aim is to minimise interruptions to production by managing a maintenance operation to keep machinery running efficiently.
- Leading and developing a team of engineering managers and product stream engineers;
- Developing and overseeing maintenance programmes for the production area;
- Managing improvements to plant, machinery, services and procedures to increase productivity;
- Developing or replacing plant, taking account of technological development and production requirements;
- Making sure that the engineering team follow statutory, regulatory and site standards;
- Ensuring engineering equipment within the product stream conforms to safety and quality regulatory standards.
Degree in Engineering;
Masters Degree in Engineering (optional) or
Chartered Engineer Status (optional) or HND
- A broad knowledge of all engineering disciplines;
- Substantial operational engineering experience.