The Operations Network Reporting Manager is assigned to work with core and radio statistics collected from network nodes.
System problems are to be identified and escalated to corresponding system support units. The job will be to define and collect data from statistics, measurement of KPIs, analyse result and compile reports for different departments and distribute to concerned parties.
The Operation Reporting Manager shall provide On the Job Training and act as a mentor for staff.
Define and create statistics for network performance core and access
Reporting and Forecasting
- Create reports to Engineering and Management based on statistics and KPI.
- Trend analysis.
- Prepare forecast of traffic levels and expansion plans
- Compile reports based on the behaviour and performance of the Operation Network
- Continuous analyzing traffic, utilization and subscriber growth in order to foresee capacity expansion.
- Analyze statistics and provide recommendations for Operation Network changes.
Contribute in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group
- A degree in a engineering
- Good knowledge of Control Network, i.e. system, HW / SW, functionality, data transcripts, troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of the network topology, its traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics
- Good knowledge of all network elements and their main characteristics
- Excellent knowledge of the Network performance parameters and their interpretation and use
- Good / excellent knowledge of the Access Network management system functionality and application use, (surveillance, performance, configuration)
- Good knowledge of network implementation / integration processes
- Good/excellent knowledge of the applications for statistics in OSS RC
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be able to work independently.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- Able to work as a member of a team and act as a mentor for junior staff.
- Open approach to solving problems and dealing with new proposals.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Must be able to work to tight time scales.
- High degree of analytical and investigative abilities.
- Focused on network (service) performance