- Assists with the preparation of annual working calendar and quarterly mission programme;
- Maintains and monitors consultants' shortlists, letter of invitation, contracts, correspondence letters, performance evaluations, summary data sheets, invoices and payment records;
- Manage the Accounting records of the ICA Special Fund
- Set up Forms and systems for the efficient operation of the Division’s activities;
- Arrange travel and related logistics for staff travel and missions.
- Work with the Task Managers and the Coordinator to prepare annual work program and budget
- Manage consultancy recruitment and payment processes
- Prepare missions and travel arrangements for the Coordinator, Task Managers and consultants;
- Prepare and coordinate all ICA members meeting and other meetings/seminars or events as recommended by the Management;
- Handle any other task as assigned by the Coordinator.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or BTS in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, or other related field;
- At least five (5) years of progressively responsible operational and administrative experience, preferably with AFDB
- Should be well versed with AfDB System of management of payments (SAP etc.)
- Strong client orientation with commitment to results on the ground and operational experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate ideas effectively;
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and/or French. A good working knowledge of the other language would be an added advantage.