- To draw up a calendar of store audits in conjunction with the store management teams to cover key areas of concern in all stores, in each of the IKEA Alfuttaim countries.
- To ensure that a separate calendar of adhoc or unannounced audits are planned for: ie night time goods receiving/IFB food receiving
- To share and align the audit findings in all stores to ensure that all stores learn from and improve operational shortcomings.
- To periodically follow up on the audit report to ensure compliance.
- To take control of all store operating procedures within the store;- To ensure they are kept updated and standardised between all store
- To change the communication and way we work with the procedures
- To carry out store operating procedure checks within the stores to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Feedback and action plans drawn up with the stores for areas of concern
Store Productivity measurements:
- To measure key areas of the operation and share findings and best practices with all stores so they can show either: a cost saving or productivity savings. Ie Delivery and Assembly
- To ensure a safe store for visitors and customers – Follow up and ensure that audits/checklists are regularly being carried out by the H&S teams and that regular evacuations and action plans are being addressed.
- To audit all areas of the store in a yearly cycle
- To document findings and share the learning’s with all stores
- To maintain an element of surprise checks; eg, to ensure that the store assets are secure during the evening time and that processes are being followed.
- To set up new stores – giving them clear and up to date audit reports.
- To ensure that these procedures are understood, followed and are regularly updated.
- To standardise them in all stores
- To implement the most updated set of procedures in new stores – not to allow changes unless local market regulations determine this.
- To determine what an SOP is – when do we need one: - to clarify the number of SOPS required.
Store Productivity measurements:
- To agree with the store management teams on a list of areas that they have potential to improve
- To draw up a calendar for these areas so that they can be assessed and addressed with a view to make them more efficient. Areas such as home delivery
- To ensure that the store is safe for visitors and customers at all times;- before and after trade, day and night time
- To audit the store teams on the evacuation processes, codes and other emergency information
- To review and change current processes where needed to work with the H&S manager to enhance store safety: checklists, etc
- Involvement in crisis management routines and manual documentation
- To have a succession planning process in place for the department
- To build and maintain a close understanding with the Regional Customer Relations and Operations Manager and store teams
- To have a good overview of store operations, to be able to challenge the store teams
- Good knowledge of the Navision system
- To assist the regional and store team plan the yearly business plan and to follow up on where we are and to make recommendations where required
5 years in audit operations and at least 3 years in a management capacity.
Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, and strong leadership skills.
Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Confident, Leadership Skills & Strategic Thinking, strong personality.