Quo Magnis Limited - Our client is a leading operator in the hospitality, catering and airline industry. The company has over 1000 staff (permanent & contract) and is heavily invested in providing world class services to its clients - both domestically and internationally. The company is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The company requires the right candidate to fill the position
- Assume responsibility for the day to day operations of all departments, ensuring adequate strategic oversight and execution control;
- Provide strategic leadership expertise that ensures the effective and efficient operation of the business while improving on the current model, and in doing so, help the business thrive.
- Assist in maximizing all areas of profitability, through revenue generation and productivity, ensuring higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Able to elicit superior performance from staff, exhibit excellence in cultivating the guest experience, and succeed in the translation of the company’s vision for future growth
This role is open to Expatriates and Nigerian nationals.
- Prior experience in the hotel, catering or airline industry is a major advantage.
- Minimum of 20 years of work experience;
- Excellent communicator with great presentation skills and energy;
- Have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Have experience in a similar environment or bespoke hotel background;
- Excellent understanding of nutritional guidelines;
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurized commercial, customer facing environment;
- Have a 'Can-do' attitude
- Have senior management experience leading and inspiring diverse operational teams to deliver results.
Remuneration package is attractive and in line with industry standards.