• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• EPCIC/ EPIC, Deepwater/ Subsea pipeline design and installation experience.
• Minimum of 10 years appropriate project management experience.
• Previous experience managing multi-discipline engineers.
• Onshore/offshore Nigerian experience desirable.
• Evident engineering software experience
The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary + desirable incentives. If you have the relevant experience and skill-set please don’t hesitate to contact us, with a full and up to date resume that details your previous experience and achievements. Please ensure that the resume is in word document format to ensure receipt of application.
The role of an Operations Director is an attractive staff contract on a permanent basis, working on an unequal split rotation. The role will be based in Nigeria, within a secure and desirable location.
The successful applicant will fundamentally lead all aspects of the management of my clients leading fleet of vessels, oversea subsea pipeline installation projects, ongoing in the region, and work with multinational oil companies on various projects. Excellent communication will be required to man manage the diverse range of engineers. Conduct regular reports to ensure project is meeting deadlines. Adhere to international HSE regulations and implement them across the work force. Ensure strong relations with clients, with regular liaison, managing vendors and sub contractual issues, amongst others. Given the seniority of the role, a candidate capable of developing business leads in this region will be preferred.