- Manage project operation and finances under the direction of the Chief of Party
- Work closely with the project's technical team to arrange appropriate logistical support for project activities
- Oversee procurement efforts for the project including selection and negotiation with vendors and subcontracts
- Participate in negotiations with client on contact issues and actions, and follow-up on client request and concerns.
- Ensure strong working relationships between state offices and Abuja based offices
- Oversee management of the property including office, site offices, resiences, warehouses
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Master's degree in accounting or other relevant discipline;
- Previous experience financial and administrative management of large donor funded projects, USAID preferred;
- Stong demonstrated intepersonal, written and oral presentation skills;
- Oral and written English language preferred; and,
- Nigerian Nationals encouraged to apply.