- Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Coordinating the definition, documentation and refinement of operating standards and processes for core operations including but not restricted to software development, testing, support, integration, project management, IT security, and Infrastructure management.
- Coordinating the definition, documentation, and refinement of standards for support operations including HR, finance, procurement and maintenance.
- Identifying and adapting world class operating standards and best practices for seamless adoption by the company.
- Creating, archiving, and updating policy and SOP documents.
- Implementing newly defined or adapted practices and integrating these into day-to-day operations.
- Tracking and enforcing employee compliance with existing and newly defined operating standards.
- Coordinating a company-wide continuous improvement program designed to accelerate the process of discovering and adopting best practices across the company.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of a 2nd class upper degree in computer science, Engineering or computer related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a software development organisation.
- Excellent reporting skills and standards.
- Highly intelligent with the ability to learn with ease and speed.
- Passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is highly essential and recommended.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.