JOB TITLE: OPERATIONS MANAGER - CATERING & QUICK SERVICES
JOB CODE: SDQC/001/OM
Our client seeks the services of an operations manager with at least 7 years experience in catering and fast food service. Candidate should be between 34-38 years and must possess a degree in business administration or any related discipline.
- Managing delivery of raw materials for the organization.
- Managing food handling and food ferrying. Maintain high quality products by ensuring compliance with all operations procedures.
- Supervise the purchasing of items.
- Food safety management. Ensure that all reporting & control procedures in the operations, customer service, quality of production, Hygiene & Cleanliness standards, Maintenance & general administration are completed & in place according to company’s policy & chain operation manual.
- Staff training and performance management. Enforce & support all training & development plans for all staff under his supervision as per company’s policy.
- General office management and coordination of operations staff.
- liaising with companies in managing customer requests.
- Carrying out market survey.
- cost management and knowledge of creating, interpreting and monitoring processes.
- experience in team bonding, motivation and discipline.
- deep understanding in implementing the organization's strategy.
- Ability to express himself across different culture.
- ability to make presentations.
- Ability to create or generate idea.
- Ability to determine good prices and best quality for the organization.
- Ability to see opportunities and leverage on them.
- Ability to coordinate and monitor staff performance.
- Ability to collect data and apply as required.
- Ability to provide solutions and apply as required.
- Candidate must be result driven.
- High level of integrity and accountability.
- Must be objective/firm and also friendly.
- Must be passionate about self development and also team development.
- Entrepreneurial in nature.
Interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title and job code as subject of the mail. Application closes 7th November 2014. Please all CVs should be sent in MS word format.