- The Depot Operations Manager is required to manage all activities and ensure compliance in a sustained manner following through with procedures and plans of the company in order to achieve improved operations efficiency.
- The role involves Leading, supervising and developing the depot operations team as well as being the HSE lead for the base and all inventory and asset & property maintenance.
- She/he is responsible for planning, controlling and implementing strategies for safe loading of trucks and logistics operations.
- Must ensure compliance with the standards, procedures, legislations and depot management specific systems.
- Must ensure compliance with safety, health and environment in the loading gantry.
- Inventory management pre and post-load out and maintenance of appropriate inventory levels to support business operations as necessary.
- Liaising with agents for vessels loading and discharge.
- Liaising with STS coordinators for mooring master, cargo hose, fenders, etc.
- Liaising with JETTY coordinators for cargo hose, and other materials during JETTY discharge
Qualification and Experience
- B.Eng. in Mechanical, Chemical or Electronics/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in a Production/Engineering/Manufacturing environment of a petroleum company.
- Good knowledge of downstream petroleum sector, terminal operations, engineering, facility upgrades or manufacturing processes is compulsory.