- Ensures everyday activities run smoothly;
- Set parameters to judge how efficiently and effectively the organization is operating;
- Reviewing and evaluating business procedures ranging from office expenses to real estate assets.
- Supervise and Manage all Site Facility Officers
- Generate Periodic Facility Reports and execute Operational Guidelines for Estate.
- Oversee contract execution.
- Carryout onsite assessment for new bids
- Manages the overall activities of a cluster of site and supervises Account Managers
- Maintains/monitors customer contacts (owner, tenant, property management), profiling customer needs/expectations and changes in customer priorities.
- Measures/assesses performance and potential of employees and recommends employees for current/future staffing needs
- Jointly monitors/evaluates budgets and plans/coordinates future budget/special funding requests
- Remains knowledgeable in new product/service deliver and communicates same to Account Managers for use/implementation on site
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to manage: Operations
- Ability to implement planned budgets of the company
- Follow budgeted
- Manage service level standards and agreement
- To meet and implement the planned strategic policies of the company
- B.sc in Facility /Estate Management
- 5- 7 Years work experience in Estate Facility Management
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical and Strong Commercial Acumen
- Written and Oral Communication
- People Management Skills
Key Skills and Abilities
- Skills in Managing Real Estate development feasibility studies and analyses
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, methods, and techniques in area of specialty
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures
- Business acumen and understanding of the real estate sales cycle
- PC Literacy including the ability to work with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, being able to work effectively with all levels of personnel and client.
- Management reports
- Board reports
- Due date for reporting met
- Business Support
- Ad hoc
- Weekly report.