Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in an E&P company.
- Must be capable of utilizing engineering and operational principles to resolve problems and identify hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must be capable of working with multi-functional teams in project execution.
- Must have ability to plan, lead and execute development projects. Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be very analytical and capable of delivering results
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to work in a multidisciplinary teams.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns, managing the commissioning and startup of new projects and plant modifications.
- Support Drilling and Production Operations as appropriate
- The Operations Engineer must have a good knowledge of technical and operational practices and principles of production operations, well construction/engineering field optimization and development planning.
- Must be able to manage and apply multiple concurrent field projects and work in a team environment.
- Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, EPC