- Planning and controlling the safe and efficient operation of the installation to meet the requirements and criteria set out in the Safety Case, Policies and Procedures, and Regulations & Class rules.
- Inspections and surveys and that they are carried out to meet the requirements of the Certifying Authority and legislation.
- Manage a team of specialists; follow up engineering activities for FPSO and follow day-to-day progress of FPSO detailed engineering activities.
- Customer requirements and contract safety terms and conditions being met and operating to the procedures in the Corporate Procedure Manual.
- Reporting safety, health and environmental information and production statistics to management and Governmental Authorities.
- Ensuring that personnel, including contractors, have adequate information to perform tasks and that control measures and precautions are adhered to.
- Ensure all persons on the facility are familiar with the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and its application on the installation.
- Ensuring that maintenance supplies are controlled and those storage areas are safe, especially for hazardous materials.
- 3 years experience in a senior supervisory capacity.
- 12-15 years experience with exposure to offshore and onshore oil and gas installation.
- Combined Survival Fire Fighting /BOSIET medical certificate.
- Must have proven logistics and Project management skills.
- Excellent Leadership and People management skills.
- Team Oriented and Performance driven.
- In-depth knowledge on best Oil and Gas practices, both offshore and onshore field procedures and practices.
- Ability to foster a creative work environment.