The candidate will be a senior manager and will report to the General Manager, Lagos Operations
· Making recommendations related to the hiring, training, and management of staff talent, ensuring that we have the right people in place, trained well and inspired daily to delight our customers.
· Communicate the company's vision and develop team members to their full potential, building a better future for our customer, subsidiaries and team members
· Operate branch to drive profitable growth and exceptional efficiency to create outstanding financial results
· Establish and maintain effective guest and client relationships and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with clients
· Establish a track record of growth within the region assigned
· The minimum required qualification for this position is a relevant tertiary qualification, a post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
· Effective, commercial experience in running a business/ working in a supply chain firm
· The ideal candidate must utilize effective associate management, team building and positive staff communications.
· Strong leadership, hands-on management style, cost controls, budgeting experience is a must.
· A proven track record of directing and motivating individual management teams to achieve and exceed goals is required.