SISAN(store in shape as new)
- To provide support to all new and existing IKEA stores and to ensure potentials and best practices are followed for operational areas such as:
- All new and existing IKEA store’s technical areas are regularly maintained to provide a safe, clean and functional environment:- electricity, phone system, loud speaker system, fire prevention and alarm systems, ventilation, water systems, etc. All technical installations used to transport visitors, customers and goods like elevators, travellators, escalators, etc.
- Cleanliness of stores inside areas and parking and outdoor areas, including the store façade and roof.
- The maintenance costs and service contracts for all store suppliers
- Management of internal suppliers:- cleaning – performance management through audits and kpi’s
- To ensure a safe store for visitors and customers – regular audits and kpis’s, regular evacuations and action plans.
- Crisis management routines and actions
- Management of internal suppliers:- security – performance management through audits and kpi’s
- Training and sec checks to ensure store safety
- To ensure that Duty manager routines and peak day planning is documented, updated and implemented to ensure smooth store operations
- To work with the expansion teams and ensure sign off of handed over areas for SISAN
- To help find and set up new suppliers and routines for new stores
- To ensure that the stores are clean. To use checklists and audits to improve performance.
- To ensure that the store maintenance is kept up to date: use best practices between stores
- To re-negotiate all store contracts, with the Operations managers in the other Alfuttaim IKEA stores and to use central suppliers where possible
- To ensure that all capex and store maintenance costs are accurately budgeted for and the costs controlled on an on-going basis.
- Drive performance through KPI’S, meetings and regular update meetings. Share benchmarks between stores
- To ensure a well-trained cleaning workforce on IKEA store evacuations and their role, customer service and general SOPS.
- To stay in touch with new market related tools linked to Cleaning in stores
- To work with the expansion teams and ensure sign off of handed over areas for H&S
- To ensure that the stores are safe for visitors and customers at all times;- before and after trade, day and night time
- To audit the store teams on the evacuation processes, codes and other emergency information. To plan and take corrective action based on the findings
- To follow up on plans for evacuations, generator tests and power failure simulations;- To implement processes and actions to ensure store safety
- To review and change current processes where needed to enhance store safety: checklists, etc. Use common practices between stores
- To visit the stores during the nightshift operation and carry out the same action and audits as in the day. Ensure store safety at night
- Involvement in crisis management routines and manual documentation
- To stay in touch with new market related tools linked to H&S in stores
- To carry out audits on the external guarding supplier, using sec checks and audits
- Drive performance through KPI’S, meetings and regular update meetings
- To ensure a well-trained security workforce on IKEA store evacuations and their role, customer service and general SOPS.
- To assist during the planning process of security related measures to ensure the store is safe. Scanners/Xray machines etc
- To stay in touch with new market related tools linked to security in stores
- To have a succession planning process in place for the CR department
- To be able to work with and lead the store operations managers from a daily standard of performance to a strategic planning process
- To build and maintain a close understanding with the Regional Customer Relations and Operations Managers and store management team
- To plan and carry out matrix meetings with the store ops managers on a monthly basis
Store facilities management
- To have a clear understanding of all facilities management within the stores;- Fire systems, water pumps, sprinkler leaks etc
- To improve the standards and working methods, reduce costs, etc by having an active role in all external supplier routines
- To ensure that the store duty managers routines are updated, implemented and follow up regularly
- To be the owner of the store duty manager checklist and duty manager routines
- To carry out audits and reviews of the duty manager processes; Feedback to the store managers
- To schedule and carry out peak day reviews. Share feedback between stores.
- To assist the regional CR manager and store team plan the yearly business plan and to follow up on where we are and to make recommendations where required.
5 to 7 years in operations or facilities management with at least 5 years in a management capacity.
Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, and strong leadership skills. Retail background
Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Confident, Leadership Skills & Strategic Thinking.