House of Tara international is a pioneer beauty and makeup company with a vision of becoming a globally respected company of African origin. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowerment, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
Due to its recent expansion drive, the following positions are now available.
• Coordinate, manage and supervise the workings of various departments in the organization.
• Prepare and control operational budgets, oversee inventory.
• Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
• Implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
• Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Assist in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of organizational structure.
• Delegation of tasks
• Establish work schedules and supervise staff
• Monitor and evaluate performance of staff
• Monitor, manage and improve the communication efficiency within the company involve the services of departments such as IT and HR
• Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity, implement and manage operational plans.
• Oversee organizational insurance policies, ensure the health and safety of staff are in place and tasks for getting it done are assigned.
Qualification and Experience:
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Knowledge of government contract management; knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff and major projects or initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Budget development and oversight experience
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
• Excellent people manager, open to suggestions and commitment to get the job done
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Delegate responsibilities effectively