JOB PURPOSE: Ensuring all aspects of daily operations are carried out effectively and efficiently with multi-location oversight of personnel and client sites.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervision of guards in all existing location/s in the region
• Assist in the recruitment and selections of new guards for various beats.
• Ensure adherence of company’s code of conduct and guard orders by security operatives.
• Regular update of security operative’s data.
• Coordinate deployment and redeployment of guards according to personnel requirements.
• Ensure all new applicants meet the requirements of the company i.e. height, age, documentation.
• Train subordinate security operatives or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
• Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
• Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
• Preparations of weekly reports on activities and status reports on beats, patrol etc.
• Ensure excellent customer service by all security operatives towards all clients.
• Build and maintain networks with existing and potential clients
• Assist management in deal negotiations, contract development etc. as required.
• Development strategies to improve business performance.
EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree / HND in any Discipline is a Must
KNOWLEGDE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Security Protocols
- Fire & Health and Safety
- Crime Prevention and Security Awareness
- Experience in the Military /Navy or Mobile Police Force is an added advantage
- 10 - 15 years minimum experience in a similar function
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate responses.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to discipline/address any violation of company policy in a respectful and professional manner
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer relations
- Business development skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be trustworthy.
- Ability to manage others effectively.
- Must have no criminal record.