- To process transactions in a customer-focused manner and contribute to process efficiency and improved customer service.
- To ensure CDD quality assurance and AML measures are deployed in line with the group and regulatory requirement.
- To maximise the benefits of the HUB/Spoke process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Generating dormancy caution letters daily to customers prior to and after dormancy of accounts in order to manage customer experience and eliminate post dormancy service issues.
- Review accounts that have fallen dormant daily, generating reports and authorizing SMS notification to customers, advising them on the status of their accounts.
CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL BANKING AND COMMERCIAL BANKINGREQUESTS
- End to end treatment of CIB and CB requests including, account opening, mandate update and static data amendments such as COT, OTT concessions, Interest amendment, foreign currency withdrawal charges and static data amendments.
BULK SMS ALERT
- Manage the ADC platform and ensure alert are going out as at when due.
- Follow up with the appropriate team when the ADC platform is down and ensure the system is restored.
- Ensuring that all customer complaints are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring deceased accounts are treated in line with DOI.
- Ensuring unclaimed balance accounts are treated in line with DOI.
- Ensure SLA between Hub/Spoke is met and enforced
- Reduce complaints from branches with respect to transaction handled on my desk
- Ensure alerts and notification are been sent to customers daily.
- Ensure DOI are followed.