Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Optimum Enegies, focused on providing Engineering services and solutions primarily in the upstream segment of the oil industry and the natural gas value chain, is in need of:
Job Title: Operations Officer/Supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of the various oil and gas field procedures and practices especially the gas sub-sector.
- Experience with the tender bid process in the oil and gas industry.
- Commercial experience dealing with domestic and international supply contracts.
- Experience dealing with regulators in the industry.
- B.Sc Degree in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering field with 3-5 years of professional experience in an oil and gas service company.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to the company's email address