Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We provides asset integrity management services to Nigerian facilities across multiple industries including oil and gas, petrochemical, power, manufacturing etc. through risk-based techniques taking into account the problems of fatigue, fluid flow, corrosion, etc. Our services seek to obtain optimal solutions which strike a balance between cost and safety.We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Identifying opportunities for planning process improvements.
- Develop and maintain facility planning tools and related systems.
- Establish production/operational metrics/indicators/benchmarks with the goal of optimal output.
- Develops and implements production monitoring/reporting system through displays, graphics and trend logs and procedures for reporting abnormalities to responsible personnel to carry out appropriate action.
- Monitors the performance of plant equipment
- Develops and implements change management tools.
- Developing and implementing equipment care strategies and maintenance management systems for equipment within clients' facilities. (Equipment include but are not limited to motors, pumps, compressors, boilers, pressure vessels, dry product conveyance and storage systems, tanks heat exchangers, instrumentation, controls systems and piping systems)
- Analyzes operating problems, develops solutions and implements corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Must be able to work with no supervision
- Excellent soft skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to manage issues, liaise with third parties and lead a multidisciplinary team
- Team player possessing a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.