The Operations Specialist is responsible for providing general administration and Office Service support to the office located in.
Facilities – manage Broadcom Vendors and Building Maintenance reporting.
Health and Safety – Manage the office H&S to include the following:
• New Starter Induction presentations and tours (management of)
• H&S awareness presentations to managers and staff
• Fire Alarm tests (weekly)
• DSE assessments
• Risk Assessments
• Book First Aid training (management of)
• Maintain stocks in First Aid boxes (management of)
• Help write the Emergency Action Plans
Finance – Manage budgets, Raise web reqs,
Space Planning – Manage Plans – Space requirements on site
General Admin – Provide Admin support as follows:
• Booking Meeting rooms – manage set up of the rooms.
• Writing Reports
• Manage Expense Claims
• Manage Access Badge process
• Shipping process
• Receipting process
Reception Duties – Manage reception as follows:
• The Rota for cover
• Cover Reception as and when required
• Manage Vic Process
• Answer telephone
• Manage Security on site
A background in Facilities management
A qualification in H&S at least to IOSH
Highly organized, efficient and flexible – hands on approach
Knowledge/Experience of Office Management
Customer Service focused (internal and external)
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Good communication skills.
Able to work on own initiative.
Good under pressure and able to prioritize work as necessary.