To ensure that their establishment is run efficiently, any problems are quickly rectified, that standards of cleanliness and maintenance are upheld (in rooms, bathrooms and public areas), that budgets are controlled and that their teams of staff are well trained and managed.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests’ comfort and safety
- Assist in keeping the guest house clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with guest complaints in a professional manner
- Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations.
- Complete all daily administration tasks as required
- Monitor and oversee maintenance issues
- Provide reports, as required, for the guest house management
- Manage and maintain correct staffing levels in line with Company policies
- Complete all required health and safety/fire checks on time
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for the team, guests and the emergency services
- Report any security issues to the head office security Management team