Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Operations Supervisor is responsible for the control of cash related media, receiving, and inventory control paperwork, and the overall operational efficiency of the store’s office. Administrative duties include; HR record keeping, new hire orientations, and follow up on corporate directives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Protection of company assets
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of HR, financial, and other proprietary company documents
- Work in conjunction with the Regional Field Team to ensure all associates are trained according to company standards and recorded on the Training Matrix
- Ensure that Operations office is kept in standard working order; all files are set to company standards, and work area is clean, organized and audit ready at all times
- Timely completion of all office generated paperwork, demonstrating the appropriate amount of urgency with all deadlines
- Preparation and accurate recording of all media, register checkouts, and deposits
- Preparation of payroll and participation in associate scheduling
- Maintain updates to the item price file
- Compliance with cash handling, receiving, safety and maintenance procedures
- Timely communication to management of all corporate, associate and customer issues
- Support Front End operations as needed
- Ensuring all OSJL customers receive the best possible service on the sales floor and at the point of sale
- Ensure that all warehouse and vendor merchandise returns are shipped according to schedule and inventory adjustments are entered into systems on a timely basis
- Manage daily incoming and outgoing communication (dissemination and retrieval) to the home office, regional office, and others as needed.
- Ensure that Damaged Merchandise information is handled daily as per procedure.
- Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager
Interested applicants should have a minimum of HND. Other qualifications will be an added advantage.