Responsible for logging, tracking and balancing daily accounting activities.
- Support our financial reporting and internal controls.
- Assist with accounts payable and receivables.
- Assist with inventory controls and balance.
- Tracking & reconcile payments.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Assist with monthly statements.
- Manage monthly petty cash disbursement.
- Drive improvements of accounting processes and internal workflows.
- Assist with payroll, taxes and other government-driven financial requirements.
- Maintain Company accounting policy and training manual.
- BSc Minimum in Accounting.
- 2-3 yrs operational accounting experience, preferably in retail.
- Solid organizational skills along with an aptitude for information technology.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exposure to and a working knowledge Internal Control framework.
- Confidence & motivation.
- Exposure to operational accounting concepts of inventory, procurement, payables, receivables and revenue.
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
- High aptitude for information technology.