Operations Support & IT Engineer. The OS/IT support engineer will be responsible for providing Onne Shop with IT support as far as AS400 & ERP Oracle full implementation, security, compliance and risk management leadership. This includes identifying global IT security or compliance related risks, mitigation techniques, gaps in security standards and governance models when required. Support functional leaders with AS400 & ERP configuration and setup requirements.
In addition, in this role you will:
- Be highly collaborative, ability to build consensus across numerous functions.
- Ability to support large and complex facility like Onne Shop, which includes Shop Services & Subsea Systems.
- Define and maintain the strategic roadmap for Security & IT Risk initiatives and measure program effectiveness. Lead initiatives to advance company-wide services to help prevent, detect and respond to security incidents.
- Align to Sub Sea Services Corporate initiatives and effectively implement them
- Work with IT teams to encourage a security and risk mindset throughout business processes from concept, implementation and operations.
- Maintain documentation of the IT Risk program and any exceptions for regulatory compliance.
- Manage budgets and supplier contracts associated with the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Equivalent Experience (High School Diploma / GED with industry experience)
- Strong IT Risk & Security experience and leadership.
Special Skills required:
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft office application and ERP.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Very Good Presentation skills.
- Very Good Communication skills.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a global team of security and risk professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, consultative and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and lead in a team based setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recognized IT Security-related standards and technologies.
- Experience in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones.
- Project Management experience.
- Training in Information Security-specific disciplines.
- Work experience with a focus upon security & IT risk management.
- Experience managing / developing IT budgets.
- Proven ability to deliver while under tight timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively analyze and solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to define and manage processes.
- Experienced with outsourced IT engagements.
- Strong communication skills, listening and negotiation skills in order to articulate ideas and thoughts clearly through various means, including written and oral communications with all levels of the organization.
Other desired Qualifications
- Pleasant personality.