- To provide all necessary support for managing consultant’s visits including travel arrangements, accommodation, subsistence and arranging meet and greet services within Nigeria.
- Responsible for making logistic arrangements for Abuja staff including booking tickets and transport arrangements for official trips; Liaising with the State Administrators to ensure that suitable accommodation and arrangements are in place at the state levels. Ensuring that all travel arrangements are as defined by the Security Guidelines of the Programme.
- To send out the technical assistance (TA) and staff movement chart on a weekly basis as well as update the TA chart board regularly.
- To provide support to the Programme in facilitating annual reviews, surveys, researches, etc, by making logistical and administrative arrangements including travels arrangements, support in drawing up schedules and itineraries for activities, making and confirming meeting arrangements.
- To manage the visa application process of non‐Nigerian technical staff, maintaining relevant contacts and leasing with appropriate offices related to the visa application including the Nigerian Immigrations Service, National Planning Commission and the Federal Ministry of Interior; to manage the visa application of Nigerian staff for official purposes; and to ensure that all visa related issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- To provide workshop/study tour (etc) support to all technical teams of the Programme – including making relevant appointments for meetings, supporting in drawing up agenda’s and ensuring that all logistical requirements (i.e. travel arrangements, accommodation, meeting venues and relevant materials and equipments) are available to the relevant participants.
- To identify suitable venues and hotels for all Abuja workshops and trainings.
- Support in managing the Abuja Guest house including purchasing food items and supply for the house; responsible for making guest house bookings for guests and updating security information. Responsible for filing and maintaining the electronic and hard copies of the ‘bills register’ as well as making of payments to relevant hotels.
- Processing bills, requests for payments and refunds for Staff, Consultants and Vendors. Also keeping financial records and documentation of relevant departmental transactions.
- To provide administrative support to the technical team as well as the senior management team by managing their calendar, arranging relevant meetings, managing their travel arrangement, managing their mailing system as well as performing other basic administrative functions for them.
- Maintain a database of necessary contacts in all stakeholder establishments as well as embassies and other relevant organisations. Also responsible for ensuring that the contact database is updated regularly and the information is readily accessible to all relevant parties.
- Maintaining electronic and paper files, documents and letters in an accessible manner.
- Provide other necessary support to the administrative team.