1. Responsible for Technical Content of the Incident Management Services.
• Build strong working relationship with Technical Supervisor, Customer Service Agent and tower support and technology teams.
• Comply with the ITSM & SLA standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
• Be proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and take necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate.
• Support and assist the Technical Supervisor for documentation libraries for responsible areas, ensuring compliance with internal standards; also accountable for updating the documentation.
2. Multi-disciplinary process quality definition / improvement.
• Ensure the following of processes and best practices outlined by the Technical Supervisor and Management.
3. Technical Skill Levels & Training requirements.
• Follow training plans, requirements and schedules as outlined by the Technical Supervisor.
• Complete and keep up to date with all Mandatory trainings. (ITSM, Security Fundaments, Standards of Business Conduct, Environmental Health and Safety, Standards of Personal Conduct)
4. Case Management
• Ensure all cases are acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected according to the SLA.
• Provide clear and unambiguous communication within Incident Management case tools with frequent and timely updates. Chase any outstanding teams for case updates as appropriate, whether internal or external, ensuring that cases are resolved in a timely manner and do not breach SLA, else when required escalate to the Technical Supervisor / Customer Service Agent.
Service Provided (but not limited to):
• Provide Command Center Support to HP’s global customer base
• Password Resets / Unlock Local User Account
• Clearing of Cache / Temp files
• Basic management of Local User Permissions
• System Services (Restarting / Stopping)
• Hardware Monitoring
• System / OS / Schedule Monitoring
• Print Queue Management
• Other tasks listed in the RACI chart for WINTEL technology tower
• Being responsive to clients whilst following the principles and procedures of the quality management system
• Identify, analyze problems and suggest improvements identified in their own area of responsibility and implementing those with a recognized business benefit
- 0-2 years of relevant experience. Fresh graduates are very much welcome.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (or at least 2 years completed of the career).
- Willing to work on 24x7 rotation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong command of the English Language.
- Customer Centric.
- Must be able and prepared to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment.
- Communication in multi cultural/complex environments.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.