Our Client, a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa is in need of qualified professionals due to expansion.
Purpose of role
The Operations Support Manager will be responsible for the network monitoring, surveillance and fault management support on the elements, components and processes of the Main One network.
- Will be responsible for designing, developing and managing the change control process, which should include creating and implementing change management methodology that will maximize the service availability and reduce cost in terms of re-works. Manage the entire cycle of customer on-boarding process (from feasibilities studies to sign-off) and ensuring that detailed and realistic project implementation plans are developed for the customer onboarding. Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Manage the problem management process to ensure that all network incident categorized as problems, are monitored, tracked and resolved within stipulated timeframe.
- Ensure quality process development and process performance measurements in accordance with International Standards (ISO9001:2008, ISO27001:2013, PCI DSS, ITIL Service Management, eTOM etc.).Develops the Data Center Standard Service Procedures (SSP) including Service methodologies and processes
- Oversee the document management and control process
- Constantly review the operational processes and procedures whilst ensuring continuous process improvement plans and initiatives
- Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering degree including a Masters’ degree in Business, Engineering or Management
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in ICT or Telecommunications industry with at least 4 years in Operations
- One or more of the following certifications is an advantage: Six Sigma Green Belt & above, ITIL, PMP, BPM, CQPA