Responsible for creating process maps and owning the production and introduction of new network and data center operations processes, while driving adherence and compliance to these processes.
- B.Sc. Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, M.Sc or MBA will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in a Telecommunication or ISP environment with good technical knowledge (SDH, IP, Ethernet and other networks).
- Good knowledge of Data Definition Language: SQL commands, Access and Excel reporting skills for improving data quality and analyzing, manipulating and formatting data into presentable reports, charts.
- Knowledge of process frameworks (e.g. ITIL, eTOM, APAQ etc.). and able to manage technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience in certification programs e.g. ISO 9000, 27001.PCI - DSS etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to Six Sigma or black belt management training/certification.