Cummins Inc. is a $18 billion, Fortune 200 company and the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Our continued success globally is predicated on the capability and extent of our product range, our commitment to new technology and the quality of our people.
Assembly of components and or manufacturing sheet metal components within a manufacturing environment ensuring safety, and quality guidelines are met.
· Perform Operations task as per documented processes and specifications.
· Be responsible for Operation process at a work station.
· Responsible for quality work at the assigned workstation
Attention to detail
· Teamwork and Cooperation
· Judgment to be able to determine non-conforming components
· Good verbal and Written Communication in English· Problem solving skills
Education, Licenses, Certifications
· Recognized Qualifications- Desirable
·Senior Secondary School Certificate – Essential
·Time served apprenticeship within a manufacturing environment – Desirable
·Previous experience in the automotive industry (manufacturing) will be advantageous