- Management of all the O&T staff in the Head Office Cash and Tellers department, Lagos Satellite branches, the rural branches and Implant Teller locations with a view to achieving high quality productivity
- While ensuring proper management of the bank's cash assets and that optimal cash holding is maintained in the Head Office, Satellite branches, rural branches and Teller Implant offices.
- Coordination of the overall service delivery mechanism in the Head Office Cash and Tellers (C&T) Department, Lagos Satellite and Rural Branches and Implant service locations.
- Coaching, motivating, training, developing and rewarding staff to ensure achievement of first class service delivery at our Counters.
- Ensuring that the branches operate under control conscious environment.
- Ensuring that policy initiatives of both the bank and regulatory bodies are implemented across the branches.
- Boosting of staff morale by providing leadership and inspiration that will enhance productivity.
- Ensuring that the service level agreement between Citibank Nigeria Limited and the managers of the various implant offices is strictly adhered to for the benefit of our customers.
- Render monthly, quarterly and semi-annual BOF reports as and when due; also submit monthly branch score cards for the region.
- Support training of all branch staff as required.
- Ensure any new product offering is reviewed for mandatory controls and appropriate gap analysis and implementation planning.
- Providing support to marketing and product units on new ideas and initiatives.
- Liaising with Cash-in-Transit vendor companies for C.I.T. operations in the region.
- Maintaining good relationships with Other Banks in respect of Cash Swaps and other developments in the Industry.
- Interested candidate should possess a good University Degree.
Special Skills or Work Experience:
- 10-15 years in banking operations.
- Desktop/General Information and Communication Technology (ICT) skills.
- Good organizational skills - Ability to coordinate people and functions.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent Inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Good analytical Skills, ability to think through and effect problem resolution.
- Ability to quickly articulate and realise the risk associated with transactions.
- Ability to manage difficult situations (involving customers, staff and management) and come up appropriate, acceptable and effective solution.
- Ability to think through a transaction's entire process at the conceptual stage and ensuring all critical aspects are covered.
- Ability to put in place back-up/contingency arrangements to ensure continuity of business.
- Ability to identify critical issues and isolate them for prompt and immediate resolution.
- Capacity to multi-task, manage processes and projects to ensure that they do not fall through the cracks.
- Capacity to manage large team without losing sight of the business objective.