- To deliver specified Business Support Group activities accurately and efficiently in line with the group policies and procedures.
- To deliver the highest service standard to various business units in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- To handle day to day management of processing loan transactions with focus on accuracy, efficiency, integrity and timely delivery of requirements.
- To handle Covered Transaction Reporting, GLFX FX form 1 reporting and Docuvu imaging function.
- To handle back up functions for local security administration function of application system, Financial control activities.
To handle unit administration activities.
- Submission of Non Resident Report to Finance on time to prevent penalties imposed by the BSP, Sundry & Suspense, TPGL recon
- Regulatory Report Submission: CTR, GLFX, Loan Reporting to BSP, etc.
- Handles generation of consolidated Wholesale Bank Covered Transaction Report (CTR) using WB CTR Reformatter system and submits to Transaction Monitoring Unit (TMU) within agreed timeline.
- Back up LPU/SYSAD functions.
- Loading of indexes and images for Docuvu in a timely manner.
- To actively participate in all projects involving Business Support Group and ensures completion within set timeline.
- Positive participation in quality improvement activities and special projects of the unit.
- Prepares monthly Invoice Processing Sheet (IPS) related with service provider (UBIX) and performs reconciliation vs. transmittal requests from various units.
- Ensure compliance with Bank's policy including but not limited to Group and Local Code of Conduct, health and Safety, Diversity and Inclusion and escalate to management any policy breaches for appropriate decision/handling.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the department's BCP, actively participate in the BCP testing, providing timely feedback on BCP matters, make themselves available during contingency situations. Should be fully conversant and knowledgeable of the most updated BCP and keeps a copy of the departments call tree readily accessible at his/her place of residence.
- Ensure compliance to ALL internal policies, regulatory requirements and escalation process on issues
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Graduate of Business on Accounting, Finance, Computer Science & IT.
2. Knowledgeable in computer applications (e.g MS Office, GLFX, ) is an advantage.
3. Knows how to prepare BSP reports.
4. Highly motivated and able to manage multiple priorities independently.
5. Positive "can do" attitude; pro active and business oriented with proven ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
6. Show resilience under pressure with the ability to build relationships by communicating and working effectively within the team and other units of the bank.
7. Ability to support the requirements of the business activities applying discipline and controls.