Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- interpreting optical prescriptions written by optometrists or ophthalmologists;
- giving advice to patients on lens type, frames and styling;
- with further training, fitting contact lenses and giving advice on their care and use;
- taking frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning;
- advising partially sighted patients on the use of low vision aids;
- advising patients when adjustments or repairs to spectacles are needed;
- selecting, managing and ordering a range of optical products;
- ordering lenses from prescription houses;
- checking lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications;
- arranging and maintaining shop displays;
- liaising with sales representatives from vision care product suppliers;
- supervising and training trainee dispensing opticians.
MODE OF APPLICATION: All qualified and interested applicants should forward a comprehensive resume/CV to the comment box provided or to the email address: voodakgroups @ gmail.com for urgent recruitment and must be willing to resume duty immediately. (Only Lagos Residents To Apply).