· Work with the best IT professionals in the industry, dealing with cross-functional technical and business teams on a daily basis.
· Participates in Applications development and maintenance activities including: Design, develop, modify, test, release/ deploy and maintain Oracle form application.
Design, develop, modify, test, release/ deploy and maintain Oracle forms and reports.
· Develop using PL/SQL and J2EE.
· Monitor and troubleshoot technical problems.
· Perform requirements analysis and requirements definition activities to understand business, functional and project needs.
· Perform unit, system and business acceptance testing activities to ensure solutions meet specifications and business requirements.
· Perform application training to key/end users or support teams.
· Review code and ensure compliance to technical design and coding standards.
· Debug code and fix defects.
· Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or related area of study
· 1-2 years experience in designing, developing Oracle Forms and Reports
· Knowledgeable in Standard Development Life Cycle
· Knowledgeable in Oracle Application Server or Web Logic Server
· Familiarity with Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture is a plus
· Familiarity with IT Service Management is a plus
· Familiarity with Agile Methodology is a plus
· Demonstrate ability to effectively document and communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
· Experience with other Oracle products a plus