Our UK&I EI team comprises over 60 practitioners with diverse backgrounds, all demonstrating capabilities to translate data from its most technical and detailed levels to deliver insightful analysis that will help clients improve decision making and business performance.
We are looking for Oracle Hyperion Consultants to join our Enterprise Intelligence team. Oracle Hyperion Consultants are responsible for running the design and implementation workstreams within HFM / Hyperion Planning programmes. Candidates should have a good understanding of the overall Hyperion 11.1.2.platform technology architecture in order to be able to advise clients competently on high level architecture, technical capability fit/gap and specific module technical and functional attributes.
• Significant hands on functional and technical design and implementation experience with either HFM or Hyperion Planning modules (manpower and capital asset planning add-in module experience highly beneficial)
• Experience with Financial Reporting, Web Analysis, Smartview and ODI/FDQM/ERPi.
• Experience with other Hyperion solutions including Essbase, Strategic Finance, HPCM and DRM would also be beneficial.
• Good financial consolidation and planning process knowledge in particular. In addition, the following would be highly advantageous: Oracle Hyperion Certifications and/or relevant Finance or Accounting qualification (ACA, ACMA or equivalent)
• Detailed understanding of client business requirement and producing detailed functional and technical application design documentation
• Good hands on experience of design and implementation including the following:
• Core application set up and dimension design
• Good understanding of EPMA and LCM
• Core attribute settings (Chart of Accounts, Entity Structures etc)
• Advanced scripting/rules design and implementation knowledge including optimisation
• Workflow & Security design
• Web Form & SmartView design
• Reporting design - Financial Reporting/Web Analysis
• Integration including inter platform and source data
• Assisting in redesign of reporting and planning processes
• Training delivery experience advantageous
• Liaison with Oracle Hyperion and client IT staff amongst others to manage and close down issues within direct area of responsibility
What other qualifications are needed?
• First class communications skills in English (verbal and written)Good degree results or equivalent in experience
• Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills
• Proven training abilities
• Good first degree and/or post degree qualification or equivalent in experience
• Your base location will be London but you must be willing to work away from home as required.