Our UK&I EI team comprises over 60 practitioners with diverse backgrounds, all demonstrating capabilities to translate data from its most technical and detailed levels to deliver insightful analysis that will help clients improve decision making and business performance.
We are looking for Oracle Hyperion Solution Architects to join our Enterprise Intelligence team. The Oracle Hyperion Solution Architects will be responsible for driving the design and implementation of HFM solutions.
Candidates should have a good understanding of the overall Hyperion 11.1.2 platform technology architecture in order to be able to advise clients competently on technical architecture, technical capability to functional requirement fit and specific module technical and functional attributes.
In addition, the following would be highly advantageous:
• Detailed understanding of client business requirement to define the conceptual structure and characteristics of Hyperion technology solutions to meet client needs
• Current state analysis and producing detailed functional and technical application design documentation
• A full and detailed hands on experience of design and implementation complexities including the following as examples:
• Integration including inter platform and source data (ODI, FDQM, ERPi etc)
• Application partitioning & scalability
• Dimensional design and optimisation
• Good understanding of EPMA and LCM
• Scripting and optimisation
• Security provisioning
• Implementation of redesigned reporting and planning processes
• Training delivery
• Ability to manage technical delivery team on a day to day basis and manage all technical risks and issues, including close liaison with Oracle Hyperion and client IT staff amongst others to manage and close down issues
• Experience of operating within advanced delivery methodology frameworks
• Experience in the sales process including conceptual solution framework, completion of estimates, timelines, approach and technical staffing
What other qualifications are needed?
• First class communications skills in English (verbal and written) and ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms and be comfortable working directly with as well as presenting to client senior executives, managers and IT and Finance staff
• Strong leadership and coaching skills - setting direction, team leadership and coaching
• Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills
• Good first degree and/or post degree qualification or equivalent in experience
• Your base location will be London but you must be willing to work away from home as required.