• Assist in the planning and management of organization change programmes.
• Apply a structured methodology and support change management activities
• Create actionable deliverables for the change management levers: communications plan, coaching plan, training plan, risk and resistance management plan.
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
• Support change management at both functional and organizational levels, Enterprise Change Management
• Manage stakeholders; establish relationships across the various divisions, monitor organisation performance and identify problems/ opportunities for interventions.
• Support training efforts: Train, coach and facilitate the implementation of change programmes that ensures the business is aligned with its overall strategy.
• Evaluate and ensure change readiness; Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Consult and coach project teams, managers and supervisors
• Support communication efforts and engage senior leader on the planning and implementation of change projects.
• Integrate change management activities into project plan
• Track and report issues; advice the Organization Change Manager and Senior Manager, Organization Effectiveness on the nature and progress of all change initiatives.
• Participate in HR projects relating to organization effectiveness and change.
• Support the review of organization effectiveness with regards to structure and job design.
• Facilitate the change management process for all organizational change with regards to structures
• Assist in the design of organisational effectiveness interventions.