- You will lead IBEDO's process mapping assessments and future design workshops.
- Through these, you will work with various stake holders to improve efficiency, ensure timeliness of deliverables, identify performance gaps, capture pain points, recommend technology enhancements, prioritize action items, and institutionalize a Six Sigma quality discipline into each process.
- An MBA preferably from a recognized University.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible and complex experience in organizational effectiveness, designing, leadership and employee development programs.
- Experience in managing change/transition, senior leadership coaching, team building, building systemic capacity in a complex, fast-paced, and ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of disciplines including business process analysis, performance benchmarking, change management risk management/control, rationalization, and general auditing techniques.
- Demonstrable ability to overlay a structured framework to problems disaggregate data, abstract key characteristics and dynamics, diagnose/isolate root causes, extrapolate to solutions, locate trends and levers based on data.
- Prior management and/or team lead experience is highly preferred.
- Energy sector knowledge/experience will be an advantage.